( I'm not sure about the vocabulary- is a celery stick something long and green? I surely do hope so, because that is what I mean:)
4 celery sticks 1/2 of lemon raisins ( I don't know how many it depends on this how much you like them) salt, pepper, olive oil( about 3-4 spoons)
Slice celery sticks, put them in a bowl and add one pinch of salt. Put the raisins in another bowl and add as much boiling water as is needed to cover them, leave them for five minutes, then drain them and put in a bowl with celery. Prepare a sauce in a cup - 4 spoons of olive oil, squeezed lemon juice, salt , pepper.Mix it all together and add to the celery and raisins.
3 comments:
Raisin salad for raisins' fans:(for two)
( I'm not sure about the vocabulary- is a celery stick something long and green? I surely do hope so, because that is what I mean:)
4 celery sticks
1/2 of lemon
raisins ( I don't know how many it depends on this how much you like them)
salt, pepper, olive oil( about 3-4 spoons)
Slice celery sticks, put them in a bowl and add one pinch of salt. Put the raisins in another bowl and add as much boiling water as is needed to cover them, leave them for five minutes, then drain them and put in a bowl with celery. Prepare a sauce in a cup - 4 spoons of olive oil, squeezed lemon juice, salt , pepper.Mix it all together and add to the celery and raisins.
It's one of my favourite salads.
that sounds sooo good. the sweet raisins with a vinegrette dressing. I'm going to try it!
I like the idea with apples and nuts .I'm going to try it!
Post a Comment