Thanks, Agata, for sharing your family blog with us. I really enjoyed it. You are related to beautiful people. And Jenni, it's always fun to read your messages. I remember the tiredness. It's not too bad of a memory. I don't know if I ever would have experienced how intense the need for sleep could be, or how you can drink it up like a glass of cold water when you're very thirsty, without pregnancy. It's annoying, but I've seen worse symptoms of early pregnancy in others since. Just about the time you build your whole life around the need to sleep, the need almost disappears. I miss seeing you and helping. (how could I help? Casseroles. Don't you hate to cook at night?) Well, my brother has invited us to La Caille tonight. They owe him a lot for taking care of their animals (they have a mini-zoo on the grounds.). My plan is to skip the rolls, salad, punch, anything ordinary, and to head right for the escargot and lobster. Mostly it will be fun to see Brandy and Daniel. I hope he's smiling tonight. He so doesn't look like a baby girl. She dresses him a lot in brown and orange, not your typical baby colors, but they really suit him. Thanks everybody for making my day a little brighter and fun. This blog is good for a smile.
I'm ready a good book : Born to Rule. It's about five grand-daughters of Queen Victoria who became Queens of European nations and dealt with the terrors of WW I and WW II. It's been a great way to piece modern history together.
No comments:
Post a Comment