Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

More from Dennis

Some one just sent me this link:

http://uutah.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=28013

It contains pictures of the Escalante during the rainstorm. Tom, look at this. I don't feel so bad about opting out of going backpacking there! There is no way it would have been safe! On the other hand, what pictures Tommy could have taken!

My life at work is hectic. They canceled my trip to San Diego, which is OK with me. If it had been a trip to Seattle, I would have been upset. We stuck at a point of management indecision and it is really annoying. I can't really make any progress until we get a firm direction set and they keep waffling.

2 comments:

Danny said...

Holy crap! Who would have ever imagined that coyote gulch could have that much water in it? Those photos were amazing, and the videos were cool too, although low quality. Wow.

jo said...

Thanks for not going there in the storm!!!