Oct. 9, 2006
Do I need to put the date? We had a great Sunday. Dennis and I drove to Alpine, Utah to attend Todd Ward's (Mr. Ward of Alta High School) mission farewell. It was a good experience to see teachers there that we knew from high school and kids. We felt very at home. Then we drove around Alpine, Utah. What a sweet little town. If you find your folks living there someday, well, just come visit us. The upper hills are being developed a lot like Draper, but the old town is flat ground with wonderful old brick homes. Mr. Ward's son is going to the same mission as Alex (eventually). For dinner we had meatloaf which was very much appreciated and seems like a Autumn supper (for those who like it.) Then we watched Ugly Betty. I recommend it. At last, one show that is maybe worth watching. Then Dennis and I played Quiddler (while Travis wrote a paper.). I almost won.
Alex is being transferred to the town of Severn. On the mission map (web site Baltimore Maryland Mission) it appears to be north of D.C. in the lower Southeast part of Maryland. For now, just blog him, or I can forward his e-mail site. I'll do that, too. He will be reading the family blog and contributing, I hope.
Danny and Jenni and Jak have some great news and a new word for Jak: BABY. That's one of my favorite words. Thanks to Jenni who takes such good care of herself. I hope that she gets all the Mexican food she wants, if she craves it with this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment