Search This Blog

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Mama Update

I'm feeling the same way. Time to blog. I think it's natural with winter weather here and school work piling up, to be very busy and possibly overwhelmed. I'm very much enjoying things around here. There has been a lot of time to write, which has been very precious to me. Dennis and I share the same church calling (we are young adult leaders) and that is proving to be fun. Sometimes we just get laughing about it late at night when we should be sleeping. We are always putting on events and that makes for some interesting experiences. I would like to find some art classes. That isn't proving to be easy. Don't you think children and moms and people from all walks of life might like art classes without going to university? The home remodeling is proving to be expensive and somewhat boring but needs to get done. And I think it will be so nice when it is done.

I just read a good book. It took me about a month and a half. It's called "Born to Rule" about the granddaughters of Queen Victoria of England and their roles in modern European history. I learned so much. It was fascinating. I would like to find an equally interesting book to read next.

Mr. Ward from Alta High calls a lot. His son, Todd, is in the MTC preparing to go on a mission to Thailand. Mr. Ward is worried about the visa situation. It's fun to talk to him. It still could be a long wait for visas. Let's hope not.

All is well here. Travis is good company. We can't get him to play too much lately, but sometimes he is so tired of studying, he'll watch a movie with us. Tommy is busy at school. Hopefully we'll see him this weekend. He has frisbee games on Saturday.

Jak is so fun to talk with on the phone. He knows animal sounds and names and seems to understand that there is a real person on the other end of the phone.

Well, take care all of you. We love you a lot.

Mom

2 comments:

jo said...

I am still scanning baby and family pictures. I forgot how to post them, though. I need Travis' help.

agatkamuminek said...

you should open picassa program and choose an option : blog this ( at least in my verssion it's on the bottom, more at the right side of a screen). I'm looking forward to see the pictures.