Search This Blog

Monday, October 16, 2006

Dennis Update

This is just to confirm that I am still alive, but not doing much exciting. I had a great time going to Zion and Kolob canyons with Travis and Tom. They were very kind and waited for me when we hiked.
I still go to work everyday and somedays are quite challenging. I am lucky that I have a job that I enjoy (for the most part). It seems strange that I am less than 10 years away from retiring.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We hardly had to wait for Dad at all. I love having a Dad who likes going on adventures like that with us, and who can relax on the couch and watch silly DVDs afterwards as well. Lets do it again sometime!!

jo said...

I totally like it, too. I can't imagine waiting for Dennis on a trail. Maybe going from amazingly strong to strong is a mental adjustment.

Good memories are the best treasures and you guys have given me a lot of good memories. I just hope driving to Washington at Thanksgiving is a good memory...(the weather and short days unnerves me a bit) Last year was so much fun! We definitely need to hike Southern Utah with me, soon!