Search This Blog

Friday, October 13, 2006

BABY NAMES

I looked on the Social Security website for the most popular baby names by state. The most popular baby name in Arizona for a boy is "Angel". The third most popular boy name in Arizona is "Jose". So I looked at Texas. Spanish names were at the top for boys, but not girls. Anyway, I'm excited to have a new baby in the family. Not much happening here. Tomorrow is Saturday and I'm sure there will be a lot to do. The weather is beautiful. Alex wrote that a lot of the missionaries are having trouble with their suitcases ripping, but his is holding up beautifully. He says he bounces around on splits with whoever is available. Actually his letter is pretty funny. Good luck in school everybody! I'm sure the workload has gotten serious. Travis said Agata has an interesting job offer translating for someone who works at a resort. Did she take it?

Bye for now,

Mom

1 comment:

agatkamuminek said...

I would love to take it, but I quess these last months should be called "strange irresponsible job offers time". This nice French man called me 7 times to convince me that it was a job of my dreams. And probably it was- I was supose to be an interpreter for him in Poland during a big business conference. So I phoned him to say that I accept and he promised to call once more in the afternoon to give me all details. It was on Tuesday morning. It's Saturday today. He didn't call. And I feel a bit stupid:(