This is a photo of the town of Kailua. It's about 25 minutes out of Honolulu and would be a good place to live if we move here. Two other young married guys who I'd be working with live in this town and love it.
Here's a view of the highway coming down into the town. The picture doesn't do it justice. It would be a beautiful commute.
Here's the beach in Kailua. This is actually a the dirtiest part of the beach, the main part has a longer clean, sandy area. I came to this part because I don't like people.
Here's the LDS temple in Laie, on the north side of the island.
Here's me with the car I got suckered into renting. The guy at the desk was a good salesman.
Waimea. A beautiful beach on the North Shore.

Here's me at Chun's Reef on the North Shore.

I promised Jenni I'd buy a shave ice at Matsumoto's. So here's me eating it all by myself. I learned that eating shave ice is really a social thing, and that it's boring eating it alone. (Poor me, right?)
Who knows if moving out here will actually work, but it would be a great adventure if it did. What a gorgeous place. Oh, and did I mention that it never gets cold here? That's good for us skinny guys.
Love you all,
Danny
No comments:
Post a Comment