Search This Blog

Monday, October 02, 2006

Conference Sunday was great! The messages were so comforting and sweet. It was especially nice to have Tommy and Travis here and to enjoy the day and the evening together. Marty and Brandy and little Daniel came over. Daniel has grown at least two inches longer. He's a little spider monkey. He looks like he should be an illustration for a kid's book. We anxiously await Alex's phone call tomorrow. Congratulations Agata on your language test! Our English usage isn't always textbook. (ha!) Hang on, Tommy. Sometimes I need a letter like that to remind me how hard college was. Dennis is home. Oops, no, it's Travis with a semi-emergency. Love you all!!! What kind of choclate, Agata? I'm really into good semi-sweet, maybe with nuts.

2 comments:

agatkamuminek said...

semi sweet with nuts and raisins!but I like white chocolate too! And I'm a big fan of hot chocolate, specially in winter in Poland when it's really cold.

jo said...

yea for raisins!