Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Adventures in Data Processing

The title is a joke. NOTHING exciting every happens in data processing, at least nothing good. It is exciting when the computers all crash, but I can do without that kind of excitement.

We are going to Escalante day after tomorrow! I am really excited and have already started to get ready. I bought a new filter cartridge for the water filter and some new tent stakes, though we probably won't bring the tent. It is just so good to get out and visit such a beautiful place. Jenni, I am sorry that you haven't yet got to visit Coyote Gulch with us. I think you would really enjoy it. Agata, when you do come to visit us, we will definitely take you to southern Utah and see the red rock country.

Alex left the MTC today and is, probably, in Baltimore right now. He seemed glad to be leaving the MTC and had a positive attitude, but I know he would have rather been going to Thailand, but Baltimore is also an adventure since he has never been to the East Coast. He thinks it will be 3-6 weeks before he gets his visa. We hope he has warm enough clothing to survive in Baltimore.

1 comment:

agatkamuminek said...

sometimes it's just so weird to realise that I really can come and see the red rock country with you next summer. That was the last thing that I would imagine about my life - a year ago if somebody asked me: "what are you going to do in the next five years?" I would have never quessed that I'll be preparing myself to go to Utah, Seattle or NY. Life surely knows how to surprise one.