Search This Blog

Friday, October 27, 2006

lost

Lost

Reading, learning, sleeping , teaching, reading, learning, sleeping, teaching - like a magic spell, my life of routine, my pleasant boring life ( Tommy, you are noy the only one to complain about not much excitement in life:). I think an autumn spleen captured me today. I'm a bit lost, this French guy called me yesterday to ask if I wanted to work for him - well, bad timing, I already have my work at school and how can I abandon it starting from the next week? I don't know what to do, he's going to call me in an hour to tell me how much would I earn working for him. Bizarre, just when I started to organize my life here, voila - it turns upside down. I hate making decissions if I'm not 100% sure, I don't like choosing, it always takes a month to decide and then I think about it for another month questionning the rightness of my choice.

I'm taking my GRE this Thursday, hope my score will be sufficent.

We are cooking Mom Currit's meatloaf this weekend, I'll let you know if it worked.

Thank you so much for your help with kids' stories. Unfortunately my pupils can hardly count to ten so far, so I think I overestimated their comprehension level a bit. But I'll start reading stories to them soon. At least I hope so. Today we are going to sing I'm a little teapot.

do zobaczenia (see you)

2 comments:

jo said...

Here's the riskiest question on earth: How did the meatloaf turn out?

agatkamuminek said...

oh, sorry I forgot, actually we haven't done it as my aunt asked us for a dinner at the weekend. But as soon as we try, I'll definitely let you know. I'm sure it will be delicious!