Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

winter at last

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

winter at last

winter and hot tubs
so the winter has finaly come. We have snow, children laughing and making snowmen and everyone caught cold ( my Mom and my grandpa) , me and Travis we are still fighting. For theses two weeks I have less classes, cause children at school have their winter holiday, which is cool - I can rest a bit and not to listen to their screams:) But to be honest I miss them a bit.
Today I have one private lesson with a boy who became addicted to this comic book which Travis brought me: Calvin and Hobbes. We read it together with my student and he fell in love with it.
Travis read me a story, which Jo gave me about the king in the bath , I absolutely love it and I even thought that I could make a play with my students based on this story, but I still cant figure out how to make a fake bath tub and put it on a stage. I guess children really enjoy being on the stage and playing in school plays , at least I used to like it when I was a child. So I will give it a try and make my own adaptation, I"ll let you know how it worked.

1 comment:

jo said...

I'm so glad you like that book. I love King Bidgood's face. Jenni pointed out that in each picture you can tell who's thinking about the problem and will come up with the next solution.

We have a beautiful snowstorm here today. Have a wonderful day!

Love, Jo