Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

January

January 9, 2007

Alex should write tonight. It will be good to hear from him. Jenni and carload should be pulling into their parking space about now in Seattle. Their trip home seems to have gone well. We loved having them here. I can't pick up the toys Jak played with yet. I like to see the soldiers and pirates right where he put them.

Travis wrote and said they have just about finished their painting project. Wow. I wish I could say that. Tommy is back in school. I hope he comes home to do some of that extensive reading he has this semester. Dennis is very busy at work. He lost one computer person and won't replace her for a while. We've been going to the gym a lot.

Basically our neighborhood seems to be in the post-Christmas, freezing- cold holding pattern, waiting for sunlight, tulips and birds. It's supposed to get really cold tonight.

We miss you all. Playing Balderdash was so much fun. We enjoyed the dinners, the parties, the tending, the friends. It was a great Christmas. Thank you for sharing it with us.

We might find out Friday if Jak will be getting a brother or a sister. Either way, it's good news. Danny is working on the Salt Lake project for his company. He has created a broad base of contacts here in Salt Lake and is recognizing many names of companies and people who will be working with MKA on the project. We hope to hear more!

Now that you're gone and Jenni has introduced me to the Itune website, I think I have a new hobby......

Have a good week!

Mom

No comments: