Search This Blog

Monday, January 15, 2007

Hello from the Non-Student

Howdy all!

Sorry it's been so long since I've visited this lovely blog, but I've been a little busy adjusting to my new life. Also, I have limited internet access at work, so I can't sit around blogging all day long like I did when I was a student.

On that note, I'd like to say that boy do I like not being a student anymore. I don't want to rub it in too badly for those who still have indefinite lengths of education ahead of them still, but man I'm enjoying it. My job is cool, and it's so nice to have evenings and weekends to play with Jak without the threat of homework and tests hanging over my head. Ahhhh.

It sounds like y'all are doing well. Travis and Agata, we'll call you one of these days. The problem is, by the time I get home from work you're in bed, and then I leave for work early in the morning. Maybe we can give you a call one night around 10:00 our time (early morning there, right?), or on a weekend. I'm anxiously awaiting the photos of the orange walls. Hard to visualize that.

Well, you all successfully over-stimulated and spoiled our boy. He's going through some serious detox right now. He's gradually getting back to his old self, but it's a painful process.

I love you all, and I'll post more later about the Salt Lake project that I'm working on now. It should be a pretty cool new development.

Later,

Danny

1 comment:

jo said...

We so enjoyed spoiling him, too. I think all of his requests are quite reasonable.

We are looking forward to spoiling two grandsons!