Tired
Greetings from some tired painting monsters! Our walls turned out to be a hideous salmon pink instead of orange, but after two more cans of pigment and another coat of paint, we think they are finally the right color this time. Hopefully. At any rate, we are done, and exhausted, and not looking forward to cleaning up.
We went to Agata's Grandpa's today, he made us Polish tortillas, which were delicious. He also told us stories about how germans beat him black and blue during the Occupation, and how 'our' president betrayed Poland to Stalin. Beforehand we went tie shopping in the second hand shops of Lodz. Theyve got some great stuff, any requests for fur? Plenty of it to be had.
Well the battery is about to die and we cant find the plug, love all of you much much much, give us a call if we dont see you this weekend,
Travis
4 comments:
Requests for FUR???? Requests for FUR??? Do they have any ermine? Just wondered.
possible, I have to search for ermine. By the way Travis wants to buy a fur hat as he claims everyone in Salt Lake will envy him. It's Red Army - Stalin style, which I find absolutely disgusting but Trav told me it's very trendy in the US. Hm, these culture differencies:)
I can guarantee that Travis' friends would like that hat. I think Agata is giving Travis a big clue not to wear the hat in Poland.
Eccentric and querky perhaps. Not trendy. Don't let him fool you :)
Post a Comment