Search This Blog

Monday, January 15, 2007

debut

Teching debut
I'm completely exhausted after painting. We had a nice party on Saturday- first the guy who rents us a flat came, then some of my friends, it was fun, they all speak English , so Travis didn't feel excluded.
Now I'm waiting for my next studebt to come and I'm looking forward to hearing from Travis who is teaching at my school today!!!!They called me to ask if I could come and teach this evening as one of the native speakers is sick, but I wasn't available. Then I thought: but Travis can go. So he is teaching right now, I was a bit worried cause he had to go there alone, as I had my lessons and he had to take a bus and a tram. But he did just fine, he didn't get lost.
ok, my student is here.
To be continued...

1 comment:

jo said...

The cake looked so good that you showed us on Saturday. What was the cake like (I just saw the frosting.) How nice it would be to cook and eat a meal together someday!