Jak had something to say on the phone today. It sounded a lot like brother. I am excited to think that we can have the opportunity to enjoy another little boy as much as we enjoy Jak. Jenni showed me a picture of Jak and his two Christensen cousins at Christmas, and I thought how happily and easily just one more little boy would fit into that picture. He should be six months younger than Mark (Jenni's brother's) boy. I think the picture needed one more boy.
Congratulations to Jak and his parents. Thanks for giving us the chance to do it again! (And thanks from those who thought the "Currit" name might disappear.)
Of course this means Miranda will probably have a girl.
From,
Happy Boppa Jo
1 comment:
Wow! How neat! Another Currit boy romping around, fantasticzny! Congratulations Danny and Jenni, and give us a call sometime!
Post a Comment