Search This Blog

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Competition: Photos of a Normal Family

Whoever thinks up the most fitting titles to these wacky photos wins a big prize. Enter your titles as a comment.

(1)

(2)


(3)

(4)

(5)

2 comments:

Tommy said...

1: Thunder Munchkins and the Riptide Warriors!
???

jo said...

Aug. 16, 2006

I think I'm getting it. I wasn't sure what a blog was. This is cool. Jenni's diary type entries really opened some new horizons for me in the blog world. Her struggle with personal value and ambition are very familiar, but it was her honesty that was enjoyable. I enjoyed studying writing and trying to learn to write in a clear, intelligent manner. On the other hand, I have a great liking for personal memoirs, where many of the rules of good writing are abandoned. It seems kind of contradictory, but it works for me----to study and practice good writing and to love personal memoirs. I found out on internet that many people right now are into personal histories and that the "memoir" is probably the hottest book market out there right now. I think life and experience are unique, the time frame in which we live and the people we meet. I've been trying to take memories I have and shape them into good stories. I think I lean towards structuring them more than some memoirs I have read, and that might prove to be a fault. But I can't help it. I realize that I have been blessed in what I thought might be boring, common life,to have passed through eras and moments that may never come again. And so have you. Anyway. Live your lives excellently. You are creating a story.