Jenni suggested that we print out the blog entries every now and then and mail them to Alex. I think this is an excellent idea and so we will hereby be in charge of doing this. Thank you and good night.
Tommy, to post on this you need to log into blogger.com and it will show you the blogs you are a part of. Click on this one and go to postings. I also gave you admin privileges so you can change the look if you want. Good luck.
2 comments:
Danny. i struggle. How does one post something on this contraption?
Tommy, to post on this you need to log into blogger.com and it will show you the blogs you are a part of. Click on this one and go to postings. I also gave you admin privileges so you can change the look if you want. Good luck.
Post a Comment