This is a picture of me Tuesday morning before heading off to my first job interview. After talking with a friend who had already interviewed with this company, I decided that a suit was the best choice of atire. This was decided too late to purchase a new suit, so the old mission suit was used. That might explain why this picture looks exactly like all my mission pictures. I did however have time to take the pants to a tailor and have the waist let out a little. Yes, it actually seems that I've gained a little weight since my mission. Hard to believe, I know.So this interview was on the 32nd floor of a big office building in downtown Seattle, with great views overlooking Pike's Market and the Puget Sound. Beautiful. The company is really cool, they have lots of great training programs, continuing education, and stuff like that. Here's their website if you get bored and want to check them out. I think the interview went pretty well. It would be a really exciting place to work, so cross your fingers that I hear back from them!
~Danny
No comments:
Post a Comment