Search This Blog

Thursday, May 17, 2007

sniffle

Im sick. Ugh. A throat that feels like I swallowed a rabbit and a head drowning in its own mucus. I am highly suspicious that its timing, which coincides with the start of my work at a local elementary school, is not coincidental. Those places are the Valhalla of germs, where they go to live an easy life and prey on poor suckers.

Im quite enjoying my work though. Ive started to pick up more hours, which is nice. Teaching english is a whole lot of fun, in my opinion, all the power trips and listening to yourself talk of teaching without having to really know anything or prepare too much.

Agata finally received her official fulbright terms, they will indeed be giving her the money they owe her, which is nice. No news on the ticket yet, so who know when she will arrive.

Other than that all is snot. Carry on and be excellent,

TQC

ps tommy danny tyler a pox on you all for never blogging!!

1 comment:

jo said...

I have a cold, too. Tommy had a sore throat this weekend. I find if I lie really still and watch a good movie, I feel a lot better.