Okay, they said the temperature would drop by thirty degrees. It has been so hot! It got so dry that we had to turn on the sprinklers. So I bought tomatoes and garden plants. It's hard to pour water onto bare ground. And I started to plant. Even after dark last evening, it was warm. Now it is freezing! Agata said it was suddenly cold in Poland. Is it in Seattle? We will be covering plants for three nights at least.
Travis graduates tomorrow night. He has done a great job. He studies in depth and shares a lot with us. I think he is glad his studies of the holocaust are over.
Tommy took some great pictures of Escalante. I especially enjoyed the mysterious cat-like animal in a tree. I will try to put some of them on the blog. I used to know how to do that. His friend Marcus and Marcus' fiancee Chelsea were on the trip. So Tommy has a lot of pictures of Chelsea and Marcus for their wedding video. (Explain to Agata: (Is this only in Utah?) a video continuously shown at the reception with pictures of the bride and groom. Lots of pictures. Definitely an optional activity but something to look at while you wait in line.)
Travis has a busy day today. I probably need to give him the computer.
Love, Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment