May 15, 2007
Dear Fam,
Thanks for all of the phone calls and visits on Mother's Day. We got watching a sweet movie and napping Sunday afternoon, then Marty and Brandi and Daniel came over, then the exciting Jazz game started. (It was good. Another one tonight.) It was nice to talk to Alex in the morning. We wish we could have networked with all of you for the phone call. Be sure to write him. He loves to read your e-mails and blogs. He's doing fine. It's very hot there. And it's started to rain. Apparently it will rain for weeks. What would it feel like to have constant heavy rain with the temperatures at 115-120 degrees?
Good luck to Jenni especially, and Danny and Jak in the next few weeks (or days) with the birth of the new baby. We can't wait to see his little face.
Alex is travelling to a conference in Chiang Mai (north) in a few weeks. He travels on a train. That should be an adventure.
Soon I will scan in some pictures of Travis' graduation. The weather has certainly changed since then. I'm exhausted from gardening.
Love, Mom
1 comment:
what would it feel like to have constant temperatures of 115-120 degrees? paradise!! I refuse to believe I would ever get sick of it.
Im going to go take a hot bath. Ah, monsoon season, how I long for thee....
Post a Comment