Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Rainy Cold Day in March

I heard from Agata through email and on the blog. I talked to Jak (Jakson James Currit) on the phone. He saw elephants at the zoo yesterday. We had a great conversation. Jenni doing well, but getting very big (or much bigger). Soon it will be time to hold this baby boy. Tyler has a cold and is working a lot. He got clobbered with a bad cold just as he took on a new job. Is that the way it always goes? But I think he's getting better. Travis' flight from Chicago tonight is delayed. It would work out perfectly if Megan and Ben's flight from Seattle was delayed, too. But in this stormy weather, we'll settle for just arriving safely.

Alex, as you probably know, is in Chiang Mai, the second largest city in Thailand in the north. It's full of temples and historic sites. I guess he is near Chiang Mai. I wanted him to go there! He, once again, avoided Bangkok. I'm sure Bangkok will happen.

Tommy is so busy with regular tests and papers and finals coming up. Tommy, I think Casino Royale is coming out on dvd along with Rocky and Queen. We need to watch them with popcorn.

Soon we will be on our way to the airport.

We love you all.

Mama

1 comment:

jo said...

alex actually is in Pitsansuk (or something like that) which is half way between Bangkok and Chiang Mai. It's almost in the exact center of the country.