How is everyone? We are looking forward to seeing Travis soon and Danny and Jenni and Jak and Jenni's tummy in April. (By the Way, Alex emails tomorrow night).
Spring has hit, but I guess winter strikes again tomorrow. We are all exhausted by fresh air. Daylight savings time has taken it's toll. Tommy and Tyler played a long basketball game yesterday, then we played Quiddler and Rummikub with the French doors open. Even after dark the birds were having a noisy party. I enjoyed winter a lot. But Tyler has quite a commute to work, so the extra daylight is a blessing.
Dennis' company is making a big announcement today. Lots of folks were sworn the secrecy. It might be minor, but whatever it is will effect stock, apparently. He was kind of nervous about today. Lots of meetings.
Dad and I went to the temple Saturday night. It was very nice, and a beautiful evening. ( I know I didn't need a comma there, but I like commas). He's reading a book we read for Bookclub: The Prizewinner of Defiance Ohio. The woman it's written about has become one of my heros. If happiness was based on the sum total of events, she never would have been happy. But she was. It's a funny, unusual story written by her daughter.
Have a great week and write! We love you, (Travis: I want to make Agata's favorite dessert. Bring me home some of the biscuits in the recipe if you get a chance. I want to see what they look like)(Jenni: If you go to Ikea, buy some more ligonberry sauce. Maybe just two jars. We love it on rice pudding or crepes. It looks like jam. If not, I can probably get it at Pirate O's. So don't worry. Be sure to bring your baby monitor when you come. Thanks!)
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment