Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Tuesday in April

I wonder if it's the second or the third of April? Travis presented his history paper today. He was poised and interested. He talked directly to the audience and told about his research. His power point didn't work until he last half of his presentation, but he was entertaining and informative without it. It was a very interesting morning. They didn't necessarily match similiar topics together. It was an intense, random sort of experience listening to all of the research that had been done. The best part, or course, was Travis' informative analysis after on the way home. He knew some of the presenters and was familiar with the research topics.

Agata's computer is broken. Hopefully she can get it fixed soon. Skyping is such a great connection. She sent me some amber earrings from Poland. I have always liked amber (even before "Jurassiac Park"). They are the perfect dangly length and I really like them. I've never owned any amber. Thanks!

Alex emails tonight. Soon we see Jak, Jenni, Danny and maybe we can watch the baby tumble in Jenni's tummy. Does anybody else but me wonder what his name will be?

Take care. We love you!

Mom

No comments: