Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

stronge urge to fly

hello from Poland, its been a while since I blogged. here everything is going pretty normal, I work like a dog and I'm really tired. Guess I need a break in order to not to kill my innocent cute little students. Next week is a holiday week in Poland, as we have a holiday for the 1st and 3rd May , somebody smart and lazy gave three more holiday days between those national holidays to children and to teachers ( oh boy that sentence was a world record in permanent using of a word "holiday"). YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEE!!! so I was planning to go to Germany to visit one of my best friends, but apparently she wont have time, as she has to finish her Masters Thesis. But , as my strong urge to fly, to go somewhere increases I have another crazy idea to go to Lithuania for 4 days and to see Vilnius, which Ive always wanted to do. So I woke up at 8 o clock and Im trying to book a hostel etc. Well see if it works. I hope so, that would be so good for me and for my students too to have a relaxed, happy teacher.

1 comment:

Danny said...

I hope it works out. I love Europe where big cities and so many diverse countries are so accessible like that. Very different than the wide open West. Although the wild West has its own charm. Enjoy your holiday!