Hey look at this: if this works I have actually added a picture to my blog using the above icon which linked me to Picasa. Take that you bloggers!
I'll try again: There you go. I think it will only find "picasa albums." I can't get it to access my current pictures.
Tyler has applied for and been chosen as the general manager of the new Sette Bello in Farmington. It's in a new big entertainment/shopping development by Lagoon in Farmington. Tyler and Dawn's lease is up and they are looking for a new rental in the Bountiful to Kaysville area. I hope they find something warm with a garden for the girls to dig in.
Alex, Brynna, Tommy and Rilee should be going over Snoqualmie Pass just about now on their way to Seattle for a few days. Alex is checking out the U of W. He is actually going to Cornell.
We are still under construction. Maybe it's getting to us, maybe it's just the long winter. I'm sort of tired of workmen in my house.
Tell us your news. We really need to know.
I'm really missing you.
Love, Mom


No comments:
Post a Comment