Search This Blog

Saturday, March 09, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGATA!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGATA!
 
THIS WEEKEND IS AGATA's BIRTHDAY.  WE WISH HER A WONDERFUL DAY AND A WONDERFUL YEAR.  I WISH WE COULD BE THERE TO CELEBRATE WITH HER.
HOPEFULLY TRAVIS HAS FUN PLANS FOR THIS WEEKEND.  SOMETHING INVOLVING SUNSHINE AND FLOWERS.  AND MAYBE ITALIAN FOOD.
 
Well, the big news from home is that maybe soon nobody will live in the Salt Lake Valley but us!  Tyler and Dawn have rented a home in Kaysville on a half acre with a sweet front porch.  They weighed all their options and decided that moving close to Ty's new restaurant was the best choice..  Also Laurel will be going to a good school about a block away.  This is a big change for them and it does involve central air conditioning.  They have had good neighbors and fun times where they currently live.  That's a blessing, but it makes it hard to leave.  We look forward to visiting them and rocking on that porch.
 
I don't know what Rilee and Tommy are up to.  I should find out tomorrow.  Alex and Brynna are planning a visit to Ithaca, New York to check out Cornell.  Brynna is also going to California soon.  Alex is going to New Orleans and Jordan.  Danny and Jenni are going to Poland and Paris.  Dennis and I are going to Seattle in April to tend for them.  Travis starts his new job soon.
 
I have no idea what the summer will bring.  It's hard to equal last summer's adventures.  I do want to go back to Poland.
 
Keep in touch or we'll have to make up news about you.
 
Love, Mom 

No comments: