Happy Valentine's Day to All. We love you and hope you are surviving winter. We are remodeling our hall bathroom. Of course it's a big project, but is going about as sweetly as possible.
Rilee and Tommy are in Wyoming this weekend to see her brother and family. Alex and Brynna are visiting with Brynna's family who are visiting for the long weekend.
Danny and Jenni just returned from Hawaii. And I'll bet spring is coming to Seattle. They are also planning a trip to Europe in April.
Alex has been accepted by Cornell, the U of W in Seattle, and Penn State. He will most likely end up in Cornell for the next five years. Is that how long it takes? Cornell is in Ithaca, New York. I'm looking forward to seeing them there. My Aunt Marilyn and Uncle Lloyd live in Canada close by in Ottawa. I think we could make this an Eastern Canada journey, too.
Tyler and Dawn are recovering from a challenging winter. Ivy is still on oxygen at night but is smiley and healthy and so charming. They cancelled Laurel's surgery. She seems to be sleeping well and might outgrow the large tonsils. We are going to the Aquarium with them in a few minutes. We all want to get out and do something. There's a storm coming tomorrow and Wednesday.
Rilee and Tommy are staying local for a while, but checking out jobs for the best opportunity.
Travis had a job interview this week, I think. I imagine their travels and activities could fill this whole page. It seems like their winter has been a little milder than ours. Travis is studying some pretty deep computer stuff. He is a student of free on-line courses from major universities. It's the new phenomenon in higher education and is well-adapted to teaching computer skills. For more info, talk to the expert. I think it's an earthquake in higher education and funding. We should all be aware of this opportunity and the changes it could bring. Agata is writing for several magazines. They need to be congratulated for picking the right person to write fun articles.
No comments:
Post a Comment