Search This Blog

Sunday, February 12, 2012

I can't remember how to post by emai. Can someone remind me? Also, how easily bored are you? When I describe what I am doing, it bores even me. Hate to think what it would do to someonelse. Buty, hey, that is all I can write about!

I have been collecting old tools and just bought a new rabbet and filester plane. Took about 3 hours to sharpen it, get all the rust off, make sure everything was absolutely flat and square, etc, but it is a lot of fun. Doubt that anyone is interested but that is what I have been doing.

2 comments:

jo said...

He has also been rebuilding the flooded bedroom downstairs. He has done everything except stretch the carpet, and that will probably happen soon, if he can figure out how to do it.

Danny said...

Hey Papa,

If I could be half as handy as you are with tools I would be a lucky man. As it is I choose to simply adopt a new perspective when something breaks. Like, "maybe I actually wanted it to be like that." Gives me more time to run.

Anyway, to post by email simply send an email to this address: danandjenni.blogpost@blogger.com.

Danny