It is a beautiful day in Utah! It is 57 degrees, sunny and with clean air! Tommy, Tyler, JT and Zach are out playing basketball. Fortunately, I bought a new net yestderay. Unfortunately, they say the weather is going back to being winter later this week, but we will take even one day of spring! It has been such a cold winter, much colder than last year. And with not enough snow. At least if it was going to be cold, we could have gotten plenty of snow.
It is good to have Tyler back. Jo and I are enjoying having him home. Jo feeds him tons of food, we play games each night (usually quiddler, which I always lose) and watch old Rockford Files on DVD. Not high excitement, but it works for me.
Called my Dad yesterday and found out that Danny, Jenni and Jakson are all visiting them this weekend. I am very jealous because I miss Jakson. Oh, I miss Danny and Jenni, too, but you understand how grandparents are. I love you all and miss you so much. Please blog even if you don't have anything interesting to say.
No comments:
Post a Comment