Danny's Birthday was great. He'll have to tell you about it. Among other things I gave him a crocheted beanie which was quite a disaster. Part of the gift was that I learned how to crochet. I spent the last several weeks learning with a friend and making the hat. The only problem was that on the morning of his birthday I was frantically trying to finish it and realized it was too beig so I had to unravel several hours of work and so all I was able to give him was a 3" round piece of crochet work. No resemblance to a hat yet. I was very sad after I had done so much work and had so little to show for it except that and the practice hat I had made. Anyway, it is about done now. Yay! And it did turn out pretty cool. Anyway, I'll have to give a better update later.
Jolene--here are the recipes I made for Danny for his birthday. It was a divine meal-- gourmet. Tommy--use this one on a girl (it is quite easy) and she'll be whooped. It's salmon breaded with a peppery crust and laid in a bed of lemon/thyme/dijon mustard vinaigrette. Mmmmm. The only variation I did on the recipe was I used croutons for the breading and dried parsley (not fresh) in the vinaigrette. We also had a good green bean side dish.
Here's the fish link:
http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,1817,146171-244205,00.html
Here's the green beans:
http://www.cooks.com/rec/doc/0,1750,159184-255198,00.html
Enjoy
Jenni
1 comment:
We loved the vinagrette on the salmon. It was very good. Thanks!
Post a Comment