Feb. 13, 2007
Dear Family,
Happy Valentine's Day to you. We're doing fine here. Dad is at the gym working out. We have discovered the stair step machine and our weakness on it. It's a challenge to do it. We both enjoy it. Tyler is downtown with a friend named Brian, playing guitar. He should be back tonight. Tommy just successfully took a test at BYU. There's a little bit of Spring in the air. I'm trying to finish my book club book, and still am enjoying winter.
Alex e-mails tonight. It will be good to hear how his new companion is and how his trip to Bangkok was.
Travis and Agata seem well and happy. I don't feel like they are so far away with "skype". I realize that it does bring my kids closer.
Only three months until a new little grandson comes. I can't wait to see him.
Have a great day tomorrow!
Love, Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment