Howdy, y'all! Glad to hear the good news about Danny and the job offer, that's always nice, gainful employment. Myself, Ive been incredibly busy the last week, mainly trying to nail down my paper/thesis topic. Not an easy task, unfortunately. I wish I could tell you all what it is but its still kind of in flux at the moment. Today has been a nice break, however. I decided to skip my first class and stay home to get stuff done, quite relaxing. Ive been at school from 9Am to 11pm most every day the last week.
Ok, well that's all from me, just thought Id throw something in. Dad and Agata had a great chat on MSN last week, and I thought it would be wonderful if she posted here sometimes, so y'all can get to know her. She wanted to make sure that would be ok with everyone; any opposed let them so manifest.
Thanks and love much,
Travis Currit
3 comments:
I think it would be sweet if Agata posted here.
I would love to hear from her!
I'm enjoying the blog a lot. Do you want us to blog your photos, Danny, or e-mail them to you? I'm all for hearing from Agata and all of you. Jak's video is amazing. Makes me wanna dance.
Post a Comment