Below you will find the names of three classical composers disguised. One of them is Mozart. If you can find him, you should be able to find the others as well:
First composer's name:
ensemble
orb
invent
bath
alliance
fallen
libido
romanov
invoice
Second composer's name
Magenta
familiar
apart
topaz
farm
kangaroo
Third composer's name
condemn
hippopotami
kind
number
albino
too
kebab
This one is so easy it's embarassing.
3 comments:
Hmm.... I get the trick of it (thanks to the mozart hint) but still can't figure out the last one, perhaps due to my embarrasing lack of classical music knowledge....
Great idea, Mom. Agata and I played cards over MSN a bit ago, it was hecka fun. I think our family really relies on games for a lot of communication, so BlogPuzzles could be a great thing.
my thoughts exactly, travis. Who is that last one?
Jenni
I had to look up classical composers on google. The first hit was Classical/Net. Only then did I find the composer with two o's in his name. If Jenni knows who he is, she knows more than I do. Does anyone know his music? Wait. Maybe he's a she.
Post a Comment