Search This Blog

Saturday, June 09, 2012

Where and How is Everybody????

I have the feeling you're all having great adventures. I'd like to hear about them! Maybe Agata has had a fitting of her dress by now. Maybe Rilee is touring some ancient site only mentioned in the Bible. Maybe Alex and Brynna are riding elephants or sailing on a zip line somewhere. Maybe Danny and Jenni are attending some wonderful street fair in Seattle or swimming in the ocean.

Dad is outside replacing sprinkler heads. We didn't do this last year. This year our sprinklers seem all messed up. I realized that last spring and summer was so wet that we probably didn't care if they half worked. Tommy is coming out to mow the lawns. We really appreciate that. I'm getting a start on Sunday dinner. I have a meeting tomorrow after church about girls' camp.

Ty and Dawn are working extra shifts. They have rented a cabin in Kamas in two weeks and are looking forward to a family vacation. It's good timing. When we get back from Poland, I don't think Dawn is going to want to travel very far.

Danny comes this Wednesday and I get to see City Creek with him! He and Tommy are going to Coyote Gulch for Tommy's 30th birthday. Jenni is the real hero in all of this.

I'm trying to imagine what to pack for Europe. We are so casual in Utah as far as summer dressing goes. Yesterday was hot and I realized that nobody cares what anyone is wearing. The goal is to not melt.

Take care and let us know how things are going.

Love, Mom

No comments: