Happy Birthday again to Brynna! And congratulations to Danny who ran in the Seattle Rock and Roll Marathon today and made his personal best time. We don't know what his ranking is yet.
I think Travis and Agata might a. be entertaining guests from New Orleans or b. are in Lwow, Ukraine renewing his visa. or c. barbecuing something.
And how are Alex and Brynna celebrating Brynna's birthday and their anniversary on Monday? I don't think they can go to the beaches this year.
Now Utah is on fire. We have hot days and hot winds and lots of smoke. They say we have the driest conditions in twenty years. I dream of cool Seattle rain. It's a blessing.
Danny and Jenni and boys are on Decataur Island.
Rilee is working late into the night, trying to do research and writing.
Tommy and Dennis is working on Tommy's car.
I'm trying not to order shoes from Zappos.
Dawn and Tyler had a wonderful vacation in the Uintas. They stayed for three nights in a cabin by the Amethyst Basin trail head (Ruth's Lake area). They loved every minute. They plan on going back as soon as they can. The girls loved it, too, and couldn't get enough of the dirt and playing outside.
love to you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment