I thought we were going to get by without a bad storm. Today proved me wrong. It took me about 20 minutes to shovel the driveway. The drive to work was interesting but we made it safe and sound. Next week, I have training all week. The training is provided by a Canadian company and you do it totally over the internet. They sent me a set of headphones with built in microphone to attach to my computer during the training. I could probably do it from home except that I need to be available for emergencies. Other than that, life has been good. Jo and I are relaxing and enjoying life.
As far as Netflix goes (I can’t access the blog from work), we have really enjoyed a few things over the years. There were a number of TV shows that we liked watching. Not sure if you would like them but here goes:
Veronica Mars
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Freaks and Geeks
Joan of Arcadia
Doc Martin
Island at War (turned kind of raunchy so we quit watching it but was OK up till then)
Switched at Birth
Frazier
We like watching TV shows because we usually don’t have time watch a complete movie.
No comments:
Post a Comment