Hello everyone! It's a windy, cold spring day in Sandy. Seems appropriate for the date. I think summer will come soon and warmly.
Please note: if Travis chats with his brothers on line this is not the same as calling or texting his mother.
Where is Travis? He went to the mountains to a spa and apparently never came back. I know he was getting sick of doing research. I can understand fleeing to a mountain resort with mineral springs. Totally. But send your mom a note.
Rilee and Alex are off to New Orleans on Wednesday. They will be back on Sunday. Brynna and Tommy look forward to time flying by. I hope we can go downtown to see the new City Creek Center this weekend. The weather is supposed to be good.
Dennis is enjoying his job and especially enjoying his Hobby. He loves studying about traditional woodworking. Maybe we will attend a workshop sometime in an intersting place where he will learn more from others who seem to trade tools regularly on E-Bay. Some people don't want the big machines and the noise.
Danny is working hard to finish a project of a building in Hawaii. He will have to travel there to oversee some things. I would like to go.
I wish we were going to Poland next week. I've got the ticket and I'm ready.
Dawn and Tyler are preparing for the new baby. We went to Ikea on Saturday and bought new bedding for the girls. Baby stuff is just for babies now. This baby would like some cousins.
My ankles are doing better. I have survived the winter. I'm looking at my now skinny husband and can see the benefits in losing some extra weight. Eating still has a great hold on me. Dennis loves being leaner. He says he feels a lot better.
We all love Downton Abbey. I guess I'll have to watch season 2 all over again. I also love The Office. I think I might be the only one. I hope they make another season. It's very dark and funny this year.
Hello Travis and Agata wherever you are! We miss you all.
Love, Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment