Congratulations to Alex who just received a scholarship for next year to study Vietnamese. I picture that as being a very useful language in busines and government work. He has tuition paid for the next year. What a blessing! He and Brynna are very excited.
I wonder if the government would pay for me to learn Polish? We haven't bought our tickets yet. I've decided to buy the best flight I can. I found one with Lufthansa, but in small print it said that it was operated by Lot. Travis told me to avoid an overseas flight with Lot. There are so many countries, so many choices. I'm sure all airports look pretty much the same, though. I'm reading a book about Germany and I realize how many German words I recognize. I would like to end up in Germany.
Hope all is well. I know your lives are full of challenges and decisions. Keep in touch. We like to know where you're headed.
Love, Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment