I sold the Isuzu today. Jo is really sad. She had good memories of that car. Danny, Travis and Alex had all driven it at one time. Alex said it was kind of an Alta High icon. According to the title, I bought it in 2000, so we got 7 years use out of it. Not bad for a $600 car.
We are going to visit Danny and Jenni next week, so we will have more news after that.
2 comments:
Yup, I'm really sad. I think I expected it to drive up the hill to Alta High and park there, then come home at 3:00, slam the door and shake things up. Actually, Tommy and Dennis were the ones who rebuilt the car and made it work in the first place. Even Tommy agreed it had to go. Once life moved on to Provo and I-15, it no longer was a charming vehicle. But it had character.
I'm with you Jolene. It's sad to see the Isuzu go. Many good memories in the Isuzu. Danny and I pretty much fell in love in that car. Many long talks and dates and good music. Aaaah, the memories.
jen
Post a Comment