Search This Blog

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Home Alone

This is Dennis and I am home alone for a few days, and it is a little different. Overall, I am having a good time, but I miss Jo a lot. Jo pointed out that I leave her alone all the time when I go on business trips, but Jo very seldom leaves me alone. Unfortunately, I have had a lot of work to do, so I have worked from home quite a bit. I have had time to go on two hikes. First, I hiked into Lake Blanche. This is a fairly significant hike; almost 6 miles with an elevation gain of 2400 feet that took about 4 hours. The second hike was just part way up bells canyon. As for cooking, I have found that my skills have deteriorated, but am still capable of cooking a few things.

1 comment:

Danny said...

Thanks for letting us have Jo. We've loved having her here and she's been so helpful and has kept us very well fed.
Jen