Happy B-Day Travis! I think Oliver looks a lot like you. Hopefully we can talk to you tomorrow right after church. Or not. I would like to if it works. I agree with your comments on life vs. tourism. I sometimes think making friends with the sales clerk at the gift shop might be more fun than seeing anything else. The real experiences come from being someplace, not breezing through. But I think Richard knows that (I don't know about his friend.) He probably just wants to play bridge in Poland and eat pioruska (or whatever those things are.)(pierogi?)
More pictures, yes! Aunt Kathy is doing well with her new hip. She had a few little setbacks, but is now on board with recovery.
I'll be seeing Jak and Oli in person soon. I'll miss Dennis. We have survived a lot this winter together and enjoy each other a lot.
Anyway........have a wonderful day!!!
Love, Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment