According to this website, I'm an "old blogger". Not very flattering. We just realized that we don't know Travis' travel itinerary. He is either at an airport somewhere or in a plane. He's probably on his way to London, I would think. But maybe still in Chicago. We have Tommy's adventure on the bulletin board, Danny and Jenni's phone numbers and location, but not Travis'. Good luck Travis! You are in our thoughts and prayers.
Jak is playing with us tonight. He loves helicoptor videos on line. Unfortunately the sickos that post them have them crashing a lot. I try to stop it before the crash.
Today is Dennis' birthday. I'm thinking we'll have a Rockford Film Festival after Jak is asleep. We heard from Alex today. He was delayed in writing by an earthquake and power outage, but he is fine. I think the outage was in the whole Southeast area....The earthquake was in Taiwan.
Gotta go. Jak wants to push an "o" on the keyboard.
Love, Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment