Search This Blog

Monday, December 18, 2006

Today's News

Dec. 18, 2006

Danny and Jenni are nearing the Utah-Idaho border. Jak talked to me on the phone. It was a great chat. Tommy stayed here today and finished writing a paper. He went to Provo to present it. Travis has been busy taking care of something very special for Agata. Dennis is at the gym. Our next door neighbor, Zak, had back surgery today at Primary Children's Hospital to repair a break in his spine which hasn't healed all year. All went well and he should be home in a few days. He has to take it easy for six months. It snowed a lot yesterday and is quite beautiful, but icy.

The bunny is alive and well. I don't think I have to go back to Costco for the rest of the holidays. (good thing.)

How random is this entry? About as random as my shopping list. We watched "Lavendar Hill Mob" last night. Travis gave it to me for Christmas. I think Alec Guiness is one of my favorite actors of all times. He is so funny.

We got a letter from Alex's mission President. He says that the arrival of all the missionaries was a wonderful miracle. I'm sure that would have been a special flight to be on: probably about thirty missionaries flying into Bangkok at the same time. Mr. Ward's son goes on the 26th

We miss Tyler so much. I hope you remember him in your prayers.

Merry Christmas!

Mom

L

1 comment:

jo said...

if anyone knows what the "L" stands for, let me know.