waiting for ... Christmas
hello everyone! so I heard your Thanksgiving was great. I'm a bit jelaous about hot tubs, I've never been in a hot tub, it must be awesome if you can watch the stars at the same time. I'm waiting for some pictures, specially of Jak with his eyes closed, it must be cute!
And I'm waiting for Christmas, there is already a nice decoration all around the city and you can hear Jingle Bells everywhere in supermarkets. I found a really kitsch reindeer made of little light bulbs and I couldn't help falling in love with him. I guess I'll buy it tomorrow. I can't wait this Christmas and especially after- Christmas period.
Big hugs from Poland , extremely hot for a December ( +10C degrees).
2 comments:
the reindeer sounds great. I'm ready for all the kitschy decorations, especially outdoor lights on the house.
the reindeer costs 100$ as I realised yesterday. What a pity, but I bought lovely little heart-shaped lamps. However, I still dream about this reindeer...
Post a Comment