Well it seems everyone's getting sick. And that's downright rude, I hope they know. Some of us have sensitive immune systems, and wont be able to last long under the exposure to your nasty microbes. But I suppose its not your fault, so Ill pardon you this once. Tommy's been sneezing through I cold I dont want any of, but I guess his misery makes up for the faux pas of potentially spreading it around. Agata's got some weird flu (I still think its Asian Bird Flu, or maybe Somalian Lizard flu, or somesuch), which sounds absolutely horrible- fevers in the 103 range for a couple of days now, the poor thing; luckily, the Atlantic's playing defense for me against that one but Im not counting on anything.
A flu now for me would be most ineptly timed; Im just starting to see the light at the end of my various tunnels, and, finding myself in the rather unexpectedly good position of having (perhaps) finished (what I hope to be) the bulk of my research for this semester already, can start relaxing and concentrating on the thousand things Ive neglected, such as personal hygiene and social activities. Disease could foil this all however and plunge me back into the abyss. Im trying all I can to hold on but don't know how long I can last.
Best Luck to you All
TC
1 comment:
you've neglected your personal hygiene?Try to make it up until December ,please. So it's 103 degrees in US - 40 degrees in Europe, anyway I feel bad. And I look pathetic. And I'm reading Alice in Wonderland which is probably the best part of this sickness.
Post a Comment