Check out the rains in the Northwest. I guess Stevens and Snoqualmie Pass got around 13 inches of rain. Danny said that parts of the State are a disaster area. The rains are moving here. They might turn to snow. My goal is to garden all winter whenever possible. (Might as well take advantage of global warming.) It was a beautiful day. Tommy's feeling better, but Travis said Agata is still sick. I hope you can feel better soon! Winter is such a good time to cuddle up and read a book or write. I miss summer so much, I forget the benefits of the dark days. We went to two movies this weekend: The Prestige. Both were very different from each other and very well done. I really enjoyed "The Queen". It was so subtle. (I have always been interested in the monarchy.)
Good luck in all your school projects!
Love, Mom
1 comment:
I'm sure I typed "The Queen" as one of the movies we saw. Oops. It was good.
Post a Comment