Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Leaving for Dallas

I have to go to Dallas for 3 days starting tomorrow. I am not really looking forward to Dallas as I have been there quite a few times and it is not a bad city, but not my favorite either. I am looking forward to the trip for other reasons. Hopefully, we can get a lot of good info that can help us make and informed decision. We have been stalled out on this project for too long trying to get a decision made. The first morning we are presenting what we have done and lessons learned to Rolls Royce, who is thinking of implementing the same system, so we will both present information and have information presented to us.

Jo leaves for Seattle on Friday, before I get back, so I am going to miss her! It will only be till Wednesday, so we will survive. Then it is off to Washington for Thanksgiving! Should be a lot of fun! Agata, are you familiar with Thanksgiving traditions? You probably are, so I won't bore you. We do the traditional thing, except that Papa Herb cooks the turkey outside in a pit he dug in the ground. Kind of like they cook a pig in Hawaii. It is good fun. Plus I will get to see my brothers and sister, which is always fun.

On Saturday, I am going to the BYU football game. My friend Blair Jenkins got tickets and I am going with him. It will be the first game that I have attended this year, so I am looking forward to it.

1 comment:

agatkamuminek said...

I am more or less familiar with Thanksgiving tradition, mainly about a turkey, but not about a Hawaian pig:):) it doesn't bore me at all!!! I hope to see some pictures soon.